Sustainability has become the buzzword for the Companies across the world and the importance of integrating sustainability as a business strategy for long term value creation and growth has caught the attention of industry leaders cutting across sectors. SEBI has mandated the top 1000 Companies to submit their Business Responsibility and Sustainability Reporting (BRSR) from 2022-23 and in this scenario, it is pertinent for all the organisations and mainly their CHROs/CSR Heads to engage in a meaningful conversation with their professional colleagues in enabling a seamless sustainability journey for their organisations.
Key Discussion Points:
• Opportunities in integrating Sustainability as a long term business strategy.
• Role of CHROs/CSR Heads/ L&D Heads in the Corporate Sustainability.
• Challenges in communicating the sustainability agenda to the employees, staff, investors and other stakeholders.
• The need for a community that enables discussions around sustainability and drives sustainability initiatives.
• Importance of partnerships among the Corporates, NGOs and Academic Institutions in facilitating the sustainability journey.
• Challenges in ESG Reporting and other compliances.
• Requirement of a common platform that enables mutual knowledge sharing on global sustainability practices.