Some call it a boon, others a bane; we call it a necessity. With the world pushed into a crisis because of human activity, it might now take innovative technological solutions to expedite the recovery. Smart tech like AI comes with the benefits of self-monitoring, analysis and reporting capabilities. It has already made waves in the health and fitness sectors. Wearable devices, like smartwatches and pedometers, have robust tracking and alert features, which are useful for timely interventions. Besides this, the International Telecommunications Unit has shown that smart tech also has the potential to grow in the fields of public welfare, the energy sector, education, infrastructure and more. In the true spirit of the digital age, the possibilities are endless! To meet the UN’s 2030 goals for sustainable development, this may be our best bet. On that note, this webinar brings you the benefits of smart technology in the field of sustainable development by answering:
• What are the biggest roadblocks to the development, use and growth of the smart tech industry in India?
• How can we use the potential of smart technology to solve India’s biggest health and sanitation problems?
• Can we use the capabilities of smart tech to address the public and road safety concerns?
• What steps can we take to harness artificial intelligence to improve access to education and reduce the socio-economic gap?
• What ethics and human rights concerns do we need to address in the use of smart tech and AI?